Eduardo Acevedo, Fannie Mac, foreclosure, Hollywood, Homes for sale, Housing, HUD, Miami, Miami Florida, re/max executive realty, real estate, Real Estate in Florida, realtor, remax, Save your home, selling your home, short sale, sunny Florida, Superior Real Estate Team
The above video on stopping or working on a foreclosure may be possible and is very funny but unfortunately it is not far from the truth. So many times today individuals begin to go through the foreclosure process and have not the slightest clue of how to fix it or prevent it all together. I cannot blame the homeowners because if only they knew their options they would do whatever it took to stop it. This I am sure of. However, the fault is with the jokesters that are out there right now just wheeling and dealing to “stop” or “assist” with foreclosures but have no business with handling that.
I have complied a FREE E-book that I will make available through this blog to help educate you to what you can do RIGHT now to stop foreclosure. Remember 9 out of 10 times there is something that can be done to stop this process. As well, remember that foreclosure will seriously affect your ability to buy in the future. This is not a fun nor wise this to go through. Please do not seek the advice of anyone but a professional in this field of concentration. Not every Realtor or Broker is prepared or able to properly handle a situation like this. I only warn you because I truly do care about your well being.
Here are some Consequences of Foreclosure:
- Eviction from your home—you’ll lose your home and any equity that you may have established
- Stress and uncertainty of not knowing exactly when you will have to leave your home
- Damage to your credit—impacting your ability to get new housing, credit, and maybe even potential employment, for many years
- May owe a deficiency balance after the foreclosure sale
- Lose any relocation assistance or leasing opportunities that may be available with other options
- Forfeit ability to get a Fannie Mae mortgage to purchase another home for at least 7 years (Fannie Mae guidelines)
Please take the next few minutes to read the FREE E-Book on your options to dealing with Foreclosure I know it will help. So Click below to download you free copy. I encourage you to make copies and share the knowledge with everyone you know, love and care about it.
As always, I am here to answer any questions, comments or concerns so feel free to email: email@example.com or Call/Text 954.610.9112.